3 year old Grass Seeds

I bought some grass seeds 3 years ago for a major re-grading and re-seeding project I was doing at the time. The seeds, which were a local blend mixed to suit my immediate area and climate, worked very well, giving me thick growth and matching my existing lawn.
I cannot buy these particular grass seeds anymore as the local garden store when I bought them has since gone out of business. However, I do have alot of these seeds left over from my project 3 years ago. My question: Will 3 year old grass seeds, stored in my cool basement, still be good for seeding if I use them now?