Wired my Aprilaire model 60; Furnance Always On?!?

Page 3 of 3

"Martinic" wrote in message

I don't think i've messed up quite yet; i think i've done the install correctly, "by-the-book" per se, but am missing the experience in the field to know how to modify something to deal with an unusual issue (or maybe it's a usual one, i don't know).
Hey.. how come some of you guys don't like people watching you work? Perhaps you don't want anyone to see you not instantly knowing what's wrong and trying a few different things until you luck out with some interesting fix? That's cool with me.. except if i'm paying $100 an hour ha ha
I'm sure you wouldn't want to be paying someone to learn how to change the timing belt on your Audi :)
:Dan
I like watching your wife "work" on herself with that huge vibrating tool.