Who said this famous quote?

"The only difference between the Taxman and the Taxidermist is the taxidermist leaves the skin!"
This will tick you off........ I can go into a lot further than this guy, especially about how the Supreme Court ruled six years ago and then contradicted itself in 2003....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=freedom+to+fascism
You ready for it?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=freedom+to+fascism1 hour 12 minutes into this will explain what you will or will not be ableto do in America after 5-8-2008
geoman wrote:

The rumours of his death were greatly exaggerated. If he was alive today he would say try a politics newsgroup

Got your free web page up yet?
geoman wrote:

No but you should get one at yahoo perhaps, call it geo's politics and conspiracy theories. Go post that shit at a political newsgroup, I would rather answer a HO's question then see this crap here, at least it has something to do about HVAC
"Abby Normal" wrote:

so ignore the dude's posts if you dont want to see "this crap".
personally i thought Rich was a little overboard when he posted his 9/11 conspiracy posts awhile back, but since then I've come across pretty much the same material from a completely different subject matter.
shrub is the side show at the moment, two more years and he's history. then another side show will be elected, but nothing will ever get done to address the far bigger picture that is emerging.
whats your take on the bilderberg group?

They'll line up one by one, like sheep to the slaughter to get their implant. Then they will wonder WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED to all my freedoms!
BTW, Fish, getting around this weekend to check out what you found. Rich

Yes, I can understand why you would want to see HVAC posts here, its difficult to learn a trade unless someone is your mentor, like Stormy. You two should do well together.
geoman wrote:

Search my posts sometimes boy. You may learn a thing or two
geoman wrote:

Search my posts sometimes boy. You may learn a thing or two

Hmmm, like how to double post? (Just kidding of course, like the entire thread <g>)