What sort of external static duct pressures typically occur in Mobile/Mfd. Homes ?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I'm afraid you don't really know. I thought you were pulling my long leg here, but you just really don't know. ROFLMAO If you have taken any NATE or RSES classes on air properties, you'd know the answer. If you haven't taken any courses on this subject, then I'd suggest you do. Simply, if I gave you the answer, you wouldn't know what to do with it in the first place. :) If you did know what to do with the information, then you'd already know the answer.