Mobile / Park homes. Wall finishes.

Hello All Can anybody help? I live in a mobile home, which is great but the plywood walls flex and

are difficult to work with. I'd like a shower in my bathroom but don't think I can put ceramic tiles on these walls. I had thought of using vynil floor tiles. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thank you. Paddybear

Reply to
paddybear

Used to be able to get full plastic shower cubicles for caravans. It's

25 years since I used a van with one of them installed so don't know if they are still available. They were very cramped AIR.
Reply to
AG

I didn't want to tile around a bath/shower so I used 6ft by 4ft plain white plastic sheets that I stuck on to the plasterboard walls using No More Nails adhesive. The sheets are solid and flexible, about an eighth of an inch thick, and can be cut with scissors. I bought the sheets from a timber merchant. I don't know the name of them and have never seen them in any of the DIY sheds such as B & Q.

Reply to
Phil Anthropist