Westinghouse Centrifugal Fan, Fan Curve

I'm trying to locate the fan curve for a Westinghouse Centrifugal All Purpose Fan. The data is as follows:

Size- 8060 Style- PHY-4592-7

110P449H01

Here is the motor data:

Frame- 256T HP- 10 RPM- 1170

230/460 volt 25/12.5 A EWCL TEFC Type P Design B M# P25G3321L

I have already tried calling Westinghouse, and was told that they got out of the fan business a while ago. They gave me the number to McQuay Perfex Inc. I called McQuay and was given the number for a local distributor. The local distributor said he might be able to help me, and that he would get back to me. I'm still waiting on a response from him.

I decided that I would hit the NGs because I have learned form experience that it is the fastest way to acquire information. Also, the people that frequent NGs are usually friendly and knowledgable.

Thanks for reading my post, I would appreciate any help you can give me.

--CS

Reply to
Speed

Try Acme Engineering & MFG Corp. They purchased many of the Westinghouse-Sturdevant designs in the 1980's, including the 8000 series.

Speed wrote:

Reply to
NH

ACNE....Wasn't that the same company that made those rocket assisted roller skates that the coyote used to chase the roadrunner?

Reply to
B-Hate-Me