water furnace

Has anyone in this group had any dealings with water furnace?

Reply to
me

Yes... They're not the best, but they're far from the worst... A corporate takeover brought a bunch of beancounters. Many folks left & joined up with the old California heatpumps & another brand to create another brand. Climate Master, I think. Almost identical units from what I hear.

good luck geothermaljones st.paul,mn.

Reply to
geothermaljones

Climatemaster has been around probably since you were in f****ng daipers, ( my child )--and far as I know, never had any connection with water furnace.

Pretty sure should be looking at Command-Aire here.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Oh so sorry... Command Aire is owned by Trane, for now... You can even order them with interchangeable labels. Climate Master is an old name, the folks from that left Water Furnace joined up with California heat pumps & a few other manufacturers, one may well have been Climate Master & maybe that's where they got their name. They are near identical units... wanna see a few cut sheets & submittals?

As for "my child" SCREW YOU DAD, you died in '65' well after my diaper days. Although I may still have been in daipers, I'm not sure.

But I do like the "DUDE" Have you seen the youtube version of The Big Lebowski? Now that's entertainment!

geothermaljones

Reply to
geothermaljones

LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

Perhaps some hope for you here yet.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

Jeffrey Lebowski

crap, thats only a minnow compared to the Sturgeon&#39;s being planted locally....

gofish

A few years ago a couple good ol&#39; boys &#39;upnort&#39; caught a whopper... I was looking for the 2 brothers sitting on a tailgate with a pickup bed full of 1 Sturgeon & 48-72 empty beer cans. In my search I ran across this & called it quits.

geothermaljones