Wait Circulator

I've just acquired a natural gas furnace called a "wait circulator" - put out about 45,000 btu - for my workshop. I have no significant experience in gas-fitting. I've done a web search for the manufacturer's specs for this product, and come up dry. If anyone can point me in the right direction for this info, please let me know.
Thanks to all in advance for your help.
Max
"aquired"??? I can only assume that the furnace is *USED*. This begs a couple of questions.... What is wrong with it?? How old is it?? How much money did you get ripped off for it?? If you were told that there is nothing wrong with it, then why was it replaced??

This Directio -------------------->

Your Welcome, Bubba
max posted for all of us...

You will be going in all directions after you blow yourself up/down/sideways/whatever.
Your welcome, I saved your life how much is that worth?

max wrote:

What is it you want to know? What size gas line to run to it?