VisionPro IAQ

Hi, What is the difference between these two versions of the Honeywell VisionPro IAQ thermostats? YTH9421C1002 & YTH9421C1004

    The last digit.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Hmm... this might be a trick question being he's asking about the difference between the two.
My guess is a difference of two units. :o)
-zero
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:09:13 -0400, "zero"

    Oh.
    Nevermind.
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
It's not a trick question, I have seen both units & cant determine what the difference is..... Perhaps a newer revision or features....

I can only find info on the 02 with a cursary search... What are you doing with it?? What are you needing it to do?? what type of system?? what accessories?? etc........ There may be something else that Honeywell makes that will do what you need it to.

Steven wrote:

Of my head, possible difference is number of stages in heating/colling cycle, gas or electric, etc.