Trane XB10 compressor bad.

------------------------------------- \//.
I have an XB10 Trane AC unit that was installed when my house was built in 2003. After running it for a while, the compressor either seems to shut down and I notice no cold air as though its just the fan. Sometimes when I start it back up my thermostat says ''wait''. Or it just blows the fan, even though its set for cold. I've had the capacitor replaced, a start up capacitor bridged to it. I've changed the filter and had the coils cleaned with a brush and garden house from the inside. I've been told the head pressure is good with good amperage from the compressor with plenty of freon. But the unit obviously has a problem. Does this sound like the compressor is going out or could this be something else? Also notice the fan doesn't seem to be going at full speed and my wife says it sometimes doesn't even spin at all.
--
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |

Sounds like you need to call your local *competent* tech
He also needs to post to usenet, not the sucko website.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus