Trane open high limit

Page 2 of 2

real supporters in the entire world. No need to make nationalistic slurs just cause one guy is pissing off the forum. Who even knows if he's Canadian?

You can tell he is Canadian because of his pissy little shitfits.
BTW: How is the state of Ontario doing? Ol' # 51 is what I like to call her!
Oscar, I thought Mexico was 51. When old Fidel finally has the decency to croak, we can make Cuba 52. Larry

Nope. Ontario is already 51. Mexico will just annex the entire southwest and reduce the number to around 45.
Cuba will probably be annexed by Puerto Rico...
Ontario is a province. We formed a seperate country called Canada in 1743. Somehow we knew by 2006 USA would be an embarrasment to the world.
HAHA
-Canadian Heat
DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote

try 1867....
--
Respectfully, Bob

HAHAHAHA
You guys really are obssesed with me. Actually we are both right and wrong. Technically Bob's date is the most true but there is an even earlier reference...
"Cartier used the word 'Canada' to refer to not only that village, but the entire area subject to Donnacona, Chief at Stadacona. By 1547, maps began referring to this and the surrounding area as Canada."
Glad to see you guys like the Canadian history though :)
-Canadian Heat
On 11 Feb 2007 21:31:17 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

yeah, we are the embarassment that you and every country like you come running to everytime someone pisses in your back yard. Bubba
(My appologies to all the Canadians. Unfortunately, we've got one nut here (DANgER) with a few marbles missing.

Yeah, not all Canadians are bad. I met Miss Nude Alberta a few years ago. She seemed to have her stuff together pretty well...

If you ever get a chance to visit Newfoundland, go! It has some of the best fishing in the world...most of the lakes are isolated and you'd be the only one fishing it, plus all the women have massive tits! Any woman under a 36D gets voted off the island....
--
Respectfully, Bob

wrote

Newfies?

Oh yea! Built for fun...and speed!
--
Respectfully, Bob

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 04:06:37 GMT, "Bob_Loblaw"

I was wondering where they were all hiding. Im moving today. :-) Bubba

He's either experiencing a mental-meltdown, or he's 13 years old.
--
Respectfully, Bob

Ouch Bob thinks I'm 13!
HAHAHAHA
How does it feel to know less then a 13 year old bitches? :)
Bob, you actually post your business info online, and support a jackass like bubbs. LOL I guess that's why you spend most of your time in here. ;)
-Canadian Heat
On 12 Feb 2007 22:31:47 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Feeling left out again Canuck? Nobody wants to play with you? Must suck to be you. Maybe if you werent such a dumbass................ Bubba
Sigh,
that must have hurt him. I thought he was dead already.
DANger, if you read this, please eat some yellow snow and die. maybe brown snow if you prefer.
Bob

Your thinking of Mexico...
--
Respectfully, Bob

I've been enjoying his posts, also. That's not me.
Incidentally, "rocket science" took a bad reputation. With that gal who drove from Houston to confront the gal who was stealing her man. Fortunately, she's a driver of rockets, not a scientist who designs them.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.