Small A/C, 90 degree turn, in Really Hot Clime

Temps around here are upwards of 120 or so during the summer. The Evaporative cooler isn't hacking it, so I would like to install A/C for my bedroom (200 sq. feet). Due to the configuration of the bedroom windows, I can't install an A/C there without MAJOR alterations. But the small bathroom off the bedroom had A/C at one time, making installation simple. But the cool air would have to travel 7 feet in a straight line then make a 90 degree turn to get into the bedroom: will that work?
HarryTruman
Perhaps you can use a casement window A/C in the bedroom; (search Google for same). A large fan in the bath doorway will give you some relief if the A/C is in the bath but will constantly be in the way since you want to mount position it near the floor, not the ceiling.
HarryTruman wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:45:56 GMT, Bennett Price

What!???
Exhaust toilet air into living space? Are you crazy?
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info
~^Johnny^~ wrote:

Definetly not the perfect situation, lol
what could work for you is one fan on floor blowing from bath to bedroom, and one stand up fan blowing from bedroom to bath. It's crude but it would work. It will circulate the cold floor air into bedroom, and hot ceiling air to bathroom. It's better than nothing.
Your best bet would be to cut and frame a hole in the bedroom wall. And mount a window shaker there.