slow list

Everyone busy working?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Only when the phone rings with somebody telling where to come pick up the money at.
A Harvard professor is walking on campus. It is early in the season. A student walks up, and asks "Hey, man, where the cafeteria at?" The professor replies that "Son, at Haaaavaaaad, we do not end a sentence with a preposition." Looking very disapproving. The student speaks after several minutes.
"Hey, man, where the cafeteria at, asshole?"
Steve, you are obviously not a Haaavaaaad grad, but then neither I am.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus