Service Roundtable

Leaving for the New Orleans Roundtable in about an hour. Service Roundtable is a great resource for business and tech information. Its well worth the membership. I have been a member for a couple of years now, and its *STILL* more than paying for itself.

Steve

Y'all missing a great time, as well as a whole lot of really good information to help grow your business and make higher profits.

Reply to
Steve

Im working my ass off and making more money than I can spend as it is. Maybe next year.

Reply to
The King

there will be another one in the not too distant future. Its worth every penny of it. FWIW, the only reason I went this time is that it was only an hour and a half from my home. I should have gone to the one last October in Vegas.

Reply to
Steve

Mebbe they could pay you for an oh-ficial testimonial? Beware, tho, the caption will likely read, If we could help THIS gauge-banging asshole.......

Reply to
Existential Angst