Service Roundtable

Leaving for the New Orleans Roundtable in about an hour. Service Roundtable is a great resource for business and tech information. Its well worth the membership. I have been a member for a couple of years now, and its *STILL* more than paying for itself.
http://www.serviceroundtable.com /
--
Steve Nunes@ Noon-Air Heating & A/C
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Im working my ass off and making more money than I can spend as it is. Maybe next year.

there will be another one in the not too distant future. Its worth every penny of it. FWIW, the only reason I went this time is that it was only an hour and a half from my home. I should have gone to the one last October in Vegas.

Mebbe they could pay you for an oh-ficial testimonial? Beware, tho, the caption will likely read, If we could help THIS gauge-banging asshole.......
--
EA