Rheem TRD Tripped

-------------------------------------

Had a flood in my basement and the TRD tripped. Obviously, there is no combustion air and the heater won't light. Same old story. The pilot will light for about 10 sec. and that's it.

Question: can I permantly fix the incoming flap open?I have the burner out and this is easily done.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.hvac - 28623 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
clr9952

What's a TRD?

Reply to
zero

Total Retard DoingIt ?

Reply to
.p.jm.

Something that Sucko Company customers use?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Don Ocean

it sounds like a "Gotcha" to me.

Reply to
Don Ocean

Since he hasn't responded back, that must be it!

-zero

Reply to
zero

I guess these things happen when you mix stucco with refrigerant?

-zero

Reply to
zero

It's short for TARD.