Rheem Prices

Hello,
Im curious what the whsle. cost difference is between a 4t/ 13seer/ R-410A and a 3.5t unit? I was told by my HVAC guy it's $200.00
Thanks for the info folks.
-Sam

It doesn't matter how much, what does matter is which one is correctly sized, and installed with the correct matching airhandler or furnace coil.
SB posted for all of us...

You want to feel real Good? I say $500
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.