refrigerating cycle in small freezer

hello, I have a problem with simulating the refrigerating cycle for the freezer (typical one, internal volume of 300 litres, doors open at the top). Reciprocating compressor- condenser- capillary tube - evaporator - compressor (very simple cycle).
There is, as usually in small freezers heat exchanger (capillary is instaled in the suction pipe). Heat exchanger effects the temperature of superheated vapour (temp of evaporation=-40degC,and 15degC at the suction of the compressor). The process is isobaric (as I asume), so there's a change in enthaply (delta h).
Does it mean that expansion process in capillary tube isn't isenthapic?
Can anybody help me with this? I'm stuct and can't go any further.... and I need to calculate this right:)

    How do you figure the process is isobaric ? The refirgeraton cycle is BASED on change of pressure.

You're not supposed to have expansion taking place in the cap tube. and yes, the cap tube part of the system is isoenthalpic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isenthalpic_process

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Not all sure what you're trying to accomplish. But, as a repair guy. I find the capillary tube soldered to the side of suction tube rather than run coaxially inside it.
Beyond that, I'm not all sure what you are saying, or asking. Perhaps if you transpose that into some smaller words, we might understand.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus