Question for limit switch-heating

How do I wire a blower to turn on at one temp, then off on another? I found a duct booster fan that I want to boost my draft in my wood stove. For example, turn on the fan at 65 Degrees and when the room reaches 75, it turns off. then cycles again. Please suggest a limit switch/ or thermostat which will work. Thanks

Do it yourself, you lazy fuck.

I am assuming that your using this for circulating the air from a heat exchanger and not using it in the vent pipe. If you using it to circulate the heated air from a heat exchanger, then use a regular thermostat with a transformer and relay. If its for the vent pipe, then all bets are off.