old radiators - how much heat do they put out?

Hi all,
I have some old water-fed panel radiators of various sizes. They're so old, they don't have the heat-radiating fins attached at the back. How can I work out how much heat these things are putting out?
I can work out how much heat I need and modern radiators come with their outputs quoted, but how can I work out what my existing radiators output?
Many thanks!
Duncan
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:36:43 +0000 (UTC), "Erik"
    Depends how drunk you get them.          The rest of your salvage / DIY questions, post in alt.home.repair.

old,
work
This book (http://www.heatinghelp.com/shopcart/product.cfm?category=2-59 ) will tell you the output ratings on your radiator.