old radiators - how much heat do they put out?

Hi all,

I have some old water-fed panel radiators of various sizes. They're so old, they don't have the heat-radiating fins attached at the back. How can I work out how much heat these things are putting out?

I can work out how much heat I need and modern radiators come with their outputs quoted, but how can I work out what my existing radiators output?

Many thanks!

Duncan

Reply to
Erik

Depends how drunk you get them. The rest of your salvage / DIY questions, post in alt.home.repair.

Reply to
pjm

This book

will tell you the output ratings on your radiator.

Reply to
HeatMan