old leak detector

Does anyone besides me still have an old propane torch style leak detector?I hang on to this one because it was my fathers.
Have brand new one in box Dido

I still got one, and it still works

Now "that's" sad lol

DIDO wrote:

Robinaire Model 14970 with an ion accelerator pump. I don't know how well it was rated. (Anyone Know?) - udarrell
I do not. But I've seen em advertised. Of course, you know that they don't detect refrigerants unless.....
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Fat Eddy has a couple of those things, www.hvactalkforum.com
Yep, and I still use it for 22, 12 and other chlorinated gases. I see better than I can hear....