no condensate from GPG13 package unit

Just got a brand new GPG13 package unit installed. Idiot who installed it did not put a ptrap into the condensate drain, just open pipe. Now I'm starting to use A/C and I notice no condensate dripping, even after a day of A/C and after I put a ptrap in, and filled it with water to make a seal. Air blows out of the drain (before the ptrap) with the A/C running.
Strange thing is the parts diagram shows the drain connecting a few inches ABOVE the evap drain pan...HUH??
On Sun, 16 May 2010 12:15:06 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@wwc.com"

    "OUT' ??? The trap is usually on the NEGATIVE pressure side ....

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

not necessarely on a package unit.....especially a gaspack

    Otay. Of course, the answer is still the same ..... needs a deeper trap ( or other trap design error ).

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Agreed. trap should be 3 inches deep or maybe a little more, and a minimum of 3 inches below the bottom of the coil pan.

After world war two, heavy water is only restricted to government applications. Not available to the rest of us. Works out well.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's squeezed out of fat people.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Wrong! It is squeezed into fat people.

Hermann wrote:

No, no, no, government secret agents drive specialized front end loaders that they use to sneak up on fat people on the street or anywhere out in the open. They're called Blubber Locater Teams, "BLT" and they shoot their corpulent prey with huge 40mm tranquilizer darts then roll Shamu into the loader which dumps the rotund cargo into specially padded 40 foot open top trailers. The obese captives are transported to a classified facility that used to be a stockyard where they are herded into cells equipped with a unique sweat collection system and the usual stainless steel toilet/sink unit plus floor drain where all excreted bodily fluids are collected, filtered and distiled to obtain the concentrated heavy water. It's one giant clandestine catch and release program that has remained a very well kept secret because the side effects of the tranquilizer drugs make the avoirdupois fluid donors appear to be arrant raving lunatics to reporters or anyone in authority. The skepticism is enhanced by the BLT's dressing in Martian/space alien type costumes. The highest quality heavy water is collected from most tumid of the fat asses. It's a really important resource that is very important to our national security because it is an indispensable item needed for the nation's nuclear programs.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

You sound very knowledgeable on this science.
Hermann wrote:

Before I lost 100lbs, they were always after me. OH NO! I hear the sound of heavy equipment and there are Martians driving it!
TDD
Now the secret is out. I guess you can find anything on the internet.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus