My God it so so quite here

=20 =20 =20 Man all trade guys must be making lots money this year

=20

Reply to
Tony944

All the air conditioners are fixed for the summer. They're all on vacation in the Bahamas. Mikek

BTW I plugged in my upright freezer and it ran until the temp was low enough to make the thermostat open, then when it warmed the thermostat would not reclose. Let it set a day and restart it, same thing happened. After the third attempt I measured across the thermostat and found it was not closing on temperature rise.

Reply to
amdx

Ya, I need a new thermostat. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Found a thermostat on Amazon for $9.00. I had to slightly modify the mounting plate to install. Freezer is working fine now. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Quite what?

Reply to
jamesgangnc

I'll bet he wishes people would stop responding to this so his misspelling would go away. :-)

Reply to
amdx