My God it so so quite here

Man all trade guys must be making lots money this year
On 9/8/2013 10:44 AM, Tony944 wrote:

All the air conditioners are fixed for the summer. They're all on vacation in the Bahamas. Mikek
BTW I plugged in my upright freezer and it ran until the temp was low enough to make the thermostat open, then when it warmed the thermostat would not reclose. Let it set a day and restart it, same thing happened. After the third attempt I measured across the thermostat and found it was not closing on temperature rise.
On 9/9/2013 6:59 AM, amdx wrote:

Ya, I need a new thermostat. Mikek
On 9/9/2013 3:50 PM, amdx wrote:

Found a thermostat on Amazon for $9.00. I had to slightly modify the mounting plate to install. Freezer is working fine now. Mikek
On Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:44:49 AM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:

Quite what?

I'll bet he wishes people would stop responding to this so his misspelling would go away. :-)