Most common thermostat setting

I'm a homeowner with a question that may be best answered by folks in the HVAC business. Sorry in advance if this does not really belong here, but I've lurked here for some time and have found your professional perspective valuable.
I'd like to hear what you pro's have found to be the most common thermostat setting(s) used by homeowners for cooling. Not being in the HVAC business I only see my setting, but not what others use in their homes. Asking homeowners will only get me one one data point at a time, whereas asking you pro's may provide a broader sample. I expect different thermostats may be calibrated differently so this may not be a completely valid question, but I'd be interested knowing that as well. I suppose other factors like geographic location and humidity may play into it as well.
Here on the gulf coast I keep my Honeywell T8624 set at 78-80 degrees F.
Thanks in advance for taking time to respond.

72 - 76 is the most common, but they're people that like 68 and people who don't like a/c at all.
Which are you? Does it really matter what other people set their stats at?
I think not, as we all don't drive the same brand or type of vehicle. :-)
62 to 80 has been the spread...as I tell ALL of my customers that ask. Where ever you find it comfortable for you and you housemate. I REMAIN NEUTRAL

There ya go. Now trolling at a more efficient setting.
-zero

the us government recommends a cooling setpoint of 78F.
10 below ODT so if it's 95 ODT, set t-stat at 85 Yea--right ;o)

In south Mississippi, I usually recommend 76 - 78 degrees with humidty controls at 50%

I am acclimatized now, typically 78 to 80F with RH in low 40s. Been testing out the benefits of the sealed attic and holding the place at 75F and 40%, freezing my ass off

I generally set mine own to ~72~ 76