load calc software

I'm looking into buying load calculating software to do heat loss/gain surveys on every sales call. There seems to be 3-4 different ones to choose from. I'd like some feedback and or any recommendations on witch one is easiest to use.

Wrightsoft all the way baby!

Just put one together yourself on Excel. It isn't rocket science, you know.
Wrightsoft. Checkout the inside of the brochure of their last mailing. You will see yours truly! Seriously, Wrightsoft is the best out of all the packages. Get as many moduals as you can get up front. Wright J,D,Draw is a must.
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

........and I'd like a choice of something other than fries with my Big Mac. Id also like a blowjob everynight before going to bed but then, we can all just wish a little harder and it just might come true, "Dorothy". "Now just where is that which witch?" Bubba