load calc software

I'm looking into buying load calculating software to do heat loss/gain surveys on every sales call. There seems to be 3-4 different ones to choose from. I'd like some feedback and or any recommendations on witch one is easiest to use.

Reply to
The Millers

Wrightsoft all the way baby!

Reply to
tech

Just put one together yourself on Excel. It isn't rocket science, you know.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Wrightsoft. Checkout the inside of the brochure of their last mailing. You will see yours truly! Seriously, Wrightsoft is the best out of all the packages. Get as many moduals as you can get up front. Wright J,D,Draw is a must.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

........and I'd like a choice of something other than fries with my Big Mac. Id also like a blowjob everynight before going to bed but then, we can all just wish a little harder and it just might come true, "Dorothy". "Now just where is that which witch?" Bubba

Reply to
Bubba