Lennox Pulse 21 Fan Control

Page 2 of 2

........and you think we care why? Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Thanks for shopping alt.hvac you cheap bastard Lemme guess..........another engineer? Bubba
Keep in mind that a lot of these control boards are not always designed the way one might initially guess. And that there is no returning electical stuff. Even though you might figure it out if you buy a few unnecessary parts along the way you will have spent as much as calling a service guy anyway. On the other hand you will know a lot more about how it works when you finish. You could decide the learning experience is worth it.
John wrote:

Why stop now? Replace the thermostat. It's almost always the thermostat. You'll need to replace the low voltage thermostat wiring too. The new wiring has to be matched to the new stat or the electrons will get all confused and produce fault codes. Bubba

None of the above would cause the fan to shut down. Just the opposite. BTW, what is a "(blow by filter) internal" ???
--
Respectfully, Bob

I forget the real name, but the round white filter ....OH SHIT...I should go to the Dave site and get the name.....maybe be back
wrote

It's an air flapper, not a filter. When you change one, look for a star marking on the two plates. They should be in the same quadrant when it's put back together.
--
Respectfully, Bob