Intake grill with filter

Can anyone recommend a web site to buy HVAC intake grills with filters (oes that have a door that can be opened and the filter can be replaced? I'm tired of going into my attic via a ladder every 2 months...

Uh, maybe your local HVAC service company might be able to help you?
Go to this website and search "return air filter grill" http://bestbuyheatingandairconditioning.com/index.htm
Jabs