Intake grill with filter

Can anyone recommend a web site to buy HVAC intake grills with filters (oes that have a door that can be opened and the filter can be replaced? I'm tired of going into my attic via a ladder every 2 months...

Reply to
sanz.andre

Uh, maybe your local HVAC service company might be able to help you?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Go to this website and search "return air filter grill"

Jabs

Reply to
Jabs