HVAC, Mechanic or technician whatever you wish to be call???

I am sorry to say that none of you that calls Refrigerant Gases are either one in (Subject) There or no Freon's , Purones or Genetrons and some others, this names are Manufacture names. If you wish to name Refrigerant, name it what it is as “Refrigerant” = R-22, R-410, R-502 ETC.
On 7/4/2015 12:09 PM, tony944 wrote:

We'll see if anyone follows your decree. Mikek
On 7/4/2015 1:09 PM, tony944 wrote:

Been a while since I went and looked, but I used to have a container of Freon 22.
I used to have some Genetron, also.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 7/9/2015 6:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I still have a Pinnacle reclaimer/recycler that works just fine. Cleans up reclaimed R-22, R-12 etc for those that aren't planning to update for a while. Some of our Classic car buffs still insist on R-12..Rather then a substitute. Every once in a while I have to change out the stone filters($50.00)