How long have Weil Mclean Ultra boilers been selling?

Anyone know how long have Weil Mclean has been making Ultra high efficiency boilers?

YES
"Bob Pietrangelo" wrote:

Bob, you must still be suffering the effects of a heat stroke from that heat wave.....I think this is the first time I can remember you making a post that WASN'T top-posted !! ;-))
If I start typing at the bottom of the post I'll forget what the hell I was gonna say. I'll work on it to throw you off for a while.
Have you talked to Vicki lately. What the heck is she up to?
--

\
>>YES

You should be asking how many of the Gold units did they have to replace under warranty!

quite a few