How Are We?

How are things? What is the sort of thing being discussed here these days?
"OVER WORK UNDER PAID AND ABUSED"

ops normal

You could read the back posts.
Quit posting from Gmail. Only spam comes from gmail.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Many people post from Gmail, and post spam. So, I set up a filter and I don't see posts with Gmail return adress.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

    We WERE talking about you, until you showed up again ;-)
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Seems they're STILL talking about me :)
On 19 Aug, 23:45, .p.jm.@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

On 8/19/2010 3:59 PM, Marc O'Brien - ACRTC wrote:

Wupped!
TDD