Heat Pump Fan: On all the time or just with compressor

Are there any disadvantages to leaving the heat pump fan on all the time? Sometimes, it get cold in this area...in the teens. Which setting do most of you prefer?
--
Thanks.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:49:38 -0500, "Saucer Man"

I prefer off.
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:49:38 -0500, "Saucer Man"

I prefer to go stand in the cold nekkid.
I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:21:42 -0800, ftwhd wrote:

plonk
boy that feels weird lol