HEAT PUMP FAN

I just replaced an identical motor for my Heat Pump. However, the air now sucks from the top pushing down. Looking down at fan it is turning clockwise, The fan blade rests far too low when reversed - I tried it

Reply to
floridahandy2020

YOu probably need to reverse the motor electrically. Some motors have terminals inside them where the power wires are that can be changed for rotation. That is assuming you have a normal 120 or 240 volt motor.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery