Greate place to get tools and other hardware supplies.

TheHardwareCity.com has very good collection of products and prices are good too. Currently they are running a promotion, Coupon code 'savebig20' gives $20 off $100. Check it out.
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:58:25 -0800 (PST), "TheHardwareCity.com"

Hey thanks!!! I, along with everyone else here, wait for such wonderful links to discover and click here on alt.hvac. Ya wanna know why? I'll tell ya why. Because THAT'S where all the REAL unsolicited testimony really comes from.
Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!
-zero