Finding TXV problems?

Page 3 of 3

All of you pathetic! what in the world noise generated in condenser had to do with expansion valve on the evaporator, if you happen to have head master valve I would say it is head master however I don't believe that there is one so? the problem is in compressor internal relief valve is must likely culprit it is relieffing pressure through when pressure get high on hot days but you are to bloody arrogant to admit.

Someone forget to take their meds this morning? Bubba

There's no medications strong enough to make up for stupidity!
KJPRO wrote:

Didn't he [new jersey "tony"] say to replace the R410 with R22 earlier? ROFL
--
Zyp

End Quote:

I like pointing out his lack of knowledge... especially since he brags about being smarter than HVAC techs. :-)

The display is very dim indeed.
new jersey wrote:

What?
--