Field Control power venter kit..furnace & HWtank

Has anyone tried to install on new furnace and hot water tank? JB
Add pictures here
✖

What's your question/problem?
Add pictures here
✖
No problem....Installing the 7th unit in about as many years. Just came up with the situation. The new hot water tanks have a left hand thread end at the gas valve on hot water tanks and no left handed thread ECO control. Could filed control and got an OPPPS........they are sending out a left handed thread ECO. That 's new to me today

Add pictures here
✖
daytona° wrote:

Daytona have you taken lessons from Dildo? I find this post incomprehensible.
Add pictures here
✖