Fan coil

I am considering installing a GeoThermal pump with fancoils in my house, any idea about the electrical consumption of a fancoil?
thanks.

Usually 120 volt AC, 60 cycles.
Could be different, depending on your needs.
I had a similar problem. I need 2 kw of heat per division and someone told me that having a geopump with fancoils would consume almost as much electricity as any other electrical heating system because of the fan. so the advantage of geopump vanished. I believe this and delayed the instalation of the central heating...
Can anyone tell me the electrical consumption of a fan-coil in watts?
thanks
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

every fan coil I've ever seen has been 230v single or 3 phase. If you're intelligent and purchase a fan coil with a variable spped blower, your operational costs will be a lot lower than with a conventional multi speed blower.
to answer your question, yes. posting a make & model number might help, dontcha think?