Explosion investigation has only begun

The Shop that did the work at this place is crapping their pants right now as well as the propane company.

Explosion investigation has only begun

Kjohnson4408

Furnace was installed in November, wonder if it was a Goodman

Also, notice she said it smelled like a 'furnace smell' and not a gas smell. I bet the husband started the furnace; not waiting any longer for the company to check it out.

Keep us up to date on this if you can.

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

Id bet the husband did something to cause the explosion. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

........he probably changed the thermostat

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Wasn't he here asking questions last month?

Reply to
Geoman

yeah you're right. and that hack from canada suggested hot-wiring it.

Reply to
gofish

Check this one out...

The house is gone, $900,000 and owner just vanished!

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

hot wire? LOL gofish I have forgotten more then you'll ever know ;)

I am here constantly proving you pro's wrong, and have you all against me. I love the attention. And for once questions are being answered. Your constant useless posts are a waste of everyones time.

Watch and learn kid!

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

You are a waste of bandwidth too.

*PLONK*

"DANgER" hot wire? LOL gofish I have forgotten more then you'll ever know ;)

Reply to
Noon-Air

On 23 Feb 2007 04:20:17 GMT, DANgER (dangerCheck this one out...

Keeerist! You cant do service, you cant post properly on a newsgroup and you cant even figure out how to post a "hotlink" correctly. Flippin retard. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

The shop that is involved reps for Lennox but I don't know if the furnaces the homeowner had were Lennox.

Reply to
Blomper

DANgER (danger hot wire? LOL gofish I have forgotten more then you'll ever know ;)

Ya, tell us again how you jumper R and G to energize DOA relays!! If bullshit was brass, you'd be a marching band!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"DANgER" hot wire? LOL gofish I have forgotten more then you'll ever know ;)

IT just happens to be the truth that Fish and a few others here could actually receive an honorary doctorate for their knowledge in this field, you on the other hand are nothing more than a troll.

"I know Fish, and you Danger ARE NO FISH!!" BUT, i do think your an ASS........

Reply to
Geoman

yeah they must teach at the same school as bobby!

HAHA

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

DANgER (danger yeah they must teach at the same school as bobby!

I know you've never been a student of mine.... I don't teach "Safety Jumpering 101" ....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw