Explosion investigation has only begun

The Shop that did the work at this place is crapping their pants right now as well as the propane company.
Explosion investigation has only begun http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S32114.shtml?cat=1

Furnace was installed in November, wonder if it was a Goodman
Also, notice she said it smelled like a 'furnace smell' and not a gas smell. I bet the husband started the furnace; not waiting any longer for the company to check it out.
Keep us up to date on this if you can.
Rich

The shop that is involved reps for Lennox but I don't know if the furnaces the homeowner had were Lennox.
On 22 Feb 2007 14:05:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Id bet the husband did something to cause the explosion. Bubba

........he probably changed the thermostat
Wasn't he here asking questions last month?

yeah you're right. and that hack from canada suggested hot-wiring it.

hot wire? LOL gofish I have forgotten more then you'll ever know ;)
I am here constantly proving you pro's wrong, and have you all against me. I love the attention. And for once questions are being answered. Your constant useless posts are a waste of everyones time.
Watch and learn kid!
-Canadian Heat
You are a waste of bandwidth too.
*PLONK*
"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote

Ya, tell us again how you jumper R and G to energize DOA relays!! If bullshit was brass, you'd be a marching band!
--
Respectfully, Bob

"DANgER" <"danger"@heat.com wrote in message

IT just happens to be the truth that Fish and a few others here could actually receive an honorary doctorate for their knowledge in this field, you on the other hand are nothing more than a troll.
"I know Fish, and you Danger ARE NO FISH!!" BUT, i do think your an ASS........
yeah they must teach at the same school as bobby!
HAHA
-Canadian Heat
DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote

I know you've never been a student of mine.... I don't teach "Safety Jumpering 101" ....
--
Respectfully, Bob

Check this one out...
http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20070215/explosion_ho use_070215/20070215/?hub=TorontoHome
The house is gone, $900,000 and owner just vanished!
-Canadian Heat
On 23 Feb 2007 04:20:17 GMT, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Keeerist! You cant do service, you cant post properly on a newsgroup and you cant even figure out how to post a "hotlink" correctly. Flippin retard. Bubba