Ductulator

I am currently a student pursuing my associates degree in HVAC at a local community college. Does anyone know where I might be able to order a ductulator from? I would like one for myself and some of the other students would probably like one also. Thanks.

To the OP, ... I did a simple Yahoo search and came up with this;
1 - 10 of 4,570 for free ductulator (About) - 0.32 s
Son, if you want to learn the trade, then you *HAVE* to learn to be computer literate, or haven't you looked atthe controls of some of new equipment....Heat pumps and condensers with mother boards, and the same with 2S/VS and Mod 90 furnaces. Now... pull you head out of your ass, and get to it. You can work to be the best, or you can just be another installers helper/wannabe tech.

You claiming this one ?
I mean holy I mean crap coulda been almost anyone here I spose....
TYhx dna is oputa the question

I can't remember going to a trade show and not having someone hand me a promo ductulator. Personally I use the Ductulator program on my Palm (but this I had to shell out about $20 for.