Central Air- Lennox?

Hi, I am planning on putting in central air in my house. Been looking at diff units. Not familiar with Lennox- anyone deal with them before? How are the units?? THANKS!

Hi, I am planning on buying a car..... been looking at diff ones. Not familier with Lexus- anybody deal with them before? How are their cars?? THANKS!
I have heard Lexus is like Lennox -- Junk Since I can't read...there were alot of pictures...pretty pictures

===========================================================Typical answer to be expected in this group. WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES !! =======================================================Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

You got what you paid for

Step father now swears by Kia for some reason...~$14K new...
But last time they drove down here ( just this month ) it was in a bit older of a Toyota Camry.
Point of referance for you here is all, and talking specifically about ~75+ age group.
Personally, I'm a bout ready to set my goddamned 98 chev 1/2 ton personal truck aflame.

If you need a truck, see if you can find a used '05, or '06 Tundra. You won't be sorry.

before?
cars??
personal
When you have a repair you will be...

I haven't had that problem with mine yet...but then its only got 60K miles on it The local dealer has an excellent shop and reasonable rates
KOS wrote:

Did a boatload of research on this group did ya? NOT!!!

I'm pretty sure that Bubba like them, or he should, after the last chat he had with them about a condenser coil.
LMAO

Yep, I like them about as much as i would like having a hole "drilt" in my head. And if you call 1-800-4-Lennox they will sell to anyone. Its just the PRICE they sell it at that might leave your tongue hanging. Bubba
I am not AC guy so I can't comet on Lennox but in my area I can comet on Lexus drivers are worst in the world stupid and arrogant. Tony