Central Air ducts

Hi all, I need to get into my attic to do some electrical work, however my attic is pretty low and full of central air ducts, so to get to the place I need to work I am going to have to lay quickly on top of some ducts that are roughly 3 feet high since I can't get underneath them. are these flexible ducts too fragil to even try to lay my waist on top of it while I make my way ?
Yep!!

Carlos wrote:

I agree with the other guy. Find another way.

It all depends.................. Are you just a short skinney little Mexican or are you a big fat ass? Bubba
on 5/3/2008 3:19 PM Carlos said the following:

I would not want to lay on them or put any weight on them for fear of pulling them from the exchanger or bending the metal coil inside them.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Carlos posted for all of us...

approach it from above through a borehole in the roof. Either that or pull the ducts until they pop then do your thing then pop them back on.

I was able to put a couple of supports to lay the ducts on top of them, so that I could crawl underneath them, thanks for the replies.