Blower Fan Motor

O.K., if an AC guy charged you $753.75 for a new Carrier packaged evaporator fan motor ($493.75 for parts, $260 for labor) and it still didn't work, what would you pay him? He said we needed an electrician to test the breaker. It turns out the 3-phase breaker had a bad leg, and he wouldn't test the breaker citing he wasn't qualified to test

3-phase breakers. In other words, the motor probably never needed replaced as he probably didn't even check the motor contacts. What would you pay the AC guy if he can't come up with the old motor? Thanks.
Reply to
SteveG

DO NOT ask thes sorry sacks of shit ANYTHING about electric....thry are CLUELESS!!!

Reply to
volts500

And that help was so...so...informative.

Reply to
aka-SBM

I'm suprised Tarver let him out of the dungeon long enough for sparky to post. :)

NOI

Reply to
noi

Ow...that left a mark.