Bad linesets??

I have gotten 3 bad line sets right outta the box(bag?) They are IUSA Cambridge-Lee Industries(made in Mexico). They come in a plastic bag instead of a box. The all had leaks in the liquid line. The first one I saw the holes in it before I ever un-coiled it, the second one got installed and wouldn't pull a 400 micron vacuum. One of the holes was so small I needed a magnigying glass to see it. The 3rd one I put the vacuum pump to it before I put it in the system, and it wouldn't pull down either. The copper seemed real thin... and on further inspection, the LL wall thickness was only .020in. Wasted a lot of time and money on garbage that the supply house carried "because they were trying to save money".
Has anybody else had this problem??
--

Steve Nunes@ Noon-Air Heating & A/C
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

There are the occasions when the shirt and tie doesn't know something is bad. First complaint on a new product. After that, I think they are trained to keep saying "we havn't had any problems with those". I'd respect them much more if they would say "Yes, we've had a lot of trouble, and we're trying to make good for you."
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

But, of course, you didn't specify. How can you expect us to know these things? Of course. Psychic powers. Hey, hold your head closer to the monitor screen next time. The brain waves were a bit weak. Oh, wait, that's your normal brain function? Well, then, disregard. I'm sorry. For you, that means "nevermind, go play".
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Did you say something? The brain waves are so, so weak.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I think he was refering to his own brain(?) waves. All 2 of them.
You really think I care what you do? No, on second thought, don't answer. I don't care what you think about the question of if I care what you think.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus