Another DIY that cost himself money...

Yep, change that blower motor...
http://tinyurl.com/ypqu6w

100 $ for that 9 year old motor- ya right :-))
Hey, but for only a hundred bucks, you can have it NOW!!!!
Wonder if this item will actually sell? And I wonder who got the two bills for the other motor?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

damn KJ, thanks for the idea! I think I'm gonna start listing on e bay all them old used motors I've been collecting over the years.
surely theres a sucker or two left in the fish barrel....
and seeing as how you're scanning the used motors on ebay, I'll give you first dibs on them !! lol
I got this nice like new AOSmith 208/230-460 3hp blower motor....you can have it for $9.99 plus shipping... :-)

What's the cost of shipping? :-)
snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Heck, I have a 2 year old 'slightly used' Leeson Hi-eff 460 v 3 ph 150 hp for $20.00.... plus shipping. I was going to return it but decided it was worth more to sell outright because of its 'unique' features.... like the output shaft twisted in two.
Both pieces are included at no extra charge.
Jake

Jake, Have you noticed the $ for copper lately? Maybe you don't want to sell it for $20. <g>
-zero
-zero wrote:

Well, Gee Whiz... I wasn't sure there WAS any copper in the cheap-shit Chinese built motors Leeson puts out these days. I guess I'll have to look...
If you want good motors, spec. Baldor for <100 hp. All U.S. Made. Toshiba is better at the the higher hps'... and they're built in America, too.
How's that, Mike?
Jake

That'd make it one of a kind.... that adds value! :-)
Jake wrote:

How much for the JB Weld to fix the shaft?