Andover Infinity T-Stat Reads -327 Degrees

Hello all,

I have a thermostat that's going to a cooling only box above an office in an eleven story building that's reading a temperature of -327.68 degrees, and I'm pretty sure that's not quite right. Any idea what the cause is, and what the fix might be?

Thanks

Reply to
boisenative

Sounds like it took an electrical spike and blew out the eprom

Reply to
daytona°

Try clearing all the data registers and perform a cold boot to the system. Does this help?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Re Hello It would be nice if you can gave little more info. for example what type is it ? Liquid/Gas fill sensor ? RTD sensor ? Thermistor sensor ? Thermal couple sensor ? Process input sensor ? Digital readout scale ? Analog readout scale ? Make / Model ? Read only ? Read and Control ? Range of Temp. is to be use at ? Suspected problem old age like me !!!

Reply to
AKS

Was this before or after Hillary!'s visit?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

So sorry! PJ. you are advance class I am only general class there forward it would not be right to gave you the answer Dido

Reply to
AKS

Reply to
henny