An invitation to All HVAC Engineers

Greetings to all practicing HVAC engineers.
For those interested in HVAC REFERENCES.
Please Kindly Join and be a member of
HVAC REFERENCES in yahoo.
Click the below link:
The more groups we join, the better for us.
All are welcome.
Don't forget to see the "Welcome aboard" in Message
and get the free copy of your HVAC Handbook.
Many thanks.
i'm sorry..
This is the link:

You'll probably have about as much luck as I did, with my alt hvac moderated group.
Alt-Hvac is for discussion and learning about anything heating or cooling.
As with most Yahoo! groups, we have a few guidelines.
1) Top post all replies. (this isn't usenet) 2) Delete footers and old text before sending. Leave enough old text so that we know what you are talking about. 3) Subject line should describe the text of the email. 4) We discuss politics, but no name calling or bashing. 5) Check with the list owner before advertising products, services, or other mailing lists. 6) Wording should be polite. 7) Keep it legal. We obey all laws and regulations, and encourage others to do so also. 8) If you think someone else did the job wrong, tell him (or her) a better way which has worked for you in the past. Encourage the other poster to try a better way which will have better results. Lead people in a good direction. 9) The way I (and others) can tell a group email from an off list email is the suject headers. If you send a message off list, delete out the [group name]. If an email has the group headers, it must be a group email, and so you or I need to reply through the group.
The "NO" guidelines. 1) No bad name calling. (Encouragement and praise aren't considered name calling for this definition.) 2) No crude language or swear words. 3) No insulting others, doesn't matter if the victim of the insult is a list member or not.
In the very rare cases where posts are rejected, I'll do my best to let the poster know what the reason/ cause of rejection, and how to do better (following my own guideline #8).
Welcome aboard. Have fun, and learn a lot.
Christopher Young List Owner, Alt-Hvac.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alt-hvac /

Christopher A. Young