An invitation to happiness in life and the afterlife

Name of God the Merciful

Hello

An invitation to happiness in life and the afterlife

ENGLISH

Thank you

Reply to
Steve

With a paedophile named Mohammed ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

You in the West (civilized) who tendency towards children.

Lpha 99% of your children in the West (civilized) are subjected to sexual harassment from relatives and this is not my report, but the report of research centers in the West (civilized)

One glass houses not designed stones people

Reply to
hg

steve Thank

Reply to
hg

Come on then, cite your source.

Are you really so blinkered to think that all western civilisations want to molest children as much as Mohammed did ?

...learn english, and STOP F**KING SPAMMING NEWSGROUPS

Allah disapproves, and he outranks Mohammed !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

In message , Steve writes

Pish snipped...

I'm going to be OK, after I die I'm coming back as a size 12 thong...

;-)

Reply to
Kenny

Sida Muhammad peace be upon him married Ms. Aisha God bless them were in the age of marriage

Read carefully before asking

Reply to
hg

We want to molest children?

Yes, this is not talk, but reports of research centers in the West

Reply to
hg

He married and was sexually intimate with a *child* - who by all accounts was not a willing wife. We call that rape.

If you think a 12yr old child is old enough to get married, you'd better have a rethink on western childcare.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Marriage Prophet peace be upon him from Aisha Mother of the Faithful

Name of God, praise be to God, prayer and the peace of God and after :

. We would decide at the outset that the Mother of the Faithful, Aisha when advocating Prophet peace be upon him was not the first applicants for her hand but was preceded by other, it was stated that some historians Jubayr restaurant Bin Bin Udai progress sermon for Aisha, and on this Pham believers were in the age of marriage, and the smell if it is not surprising that =ED=CE=D8=C8=E5=C7 Prophet peace be upon him.

: The Chancellor Eminence Sheikh Faisal Mawlawi, Deputy Chairman of the European Council of Research and Ifta conditions Nikah Prophet peace be upon him Bam believers Aisha says Eminence : . First : the marriage of the Prophet peace be upon him by Mrs. Aisha, God bless them originally suggested by step daughter wise to the prophet peace be upon him; To confirm the link with the people loved him master Abu Bakr al-Sadiq, the ties also close ties intermarriage and the evidence that it was at the age of marriage. . Second : The Lady Aisha, God bless them one after the other before that was for the restaurant Jubayr Ben Ben Uday, it is mature in terms of femininity incomplete evidence before her hand, which gave him an interview. . Thirdly : Quraish, which was lurking Prophet peace be upon him quarters to instigate the people from the gap or mistake or slip, not surprised when he announced the news of intermarriage between dearest =D5=C7=CD=C8=ED=E4 fuller and friends, but also chanted receive any is norm= al. . Fourth : The Lady Aisha, God bless them did not enter the first girl in that environment to a man at the age of the father, will be well The married Sheikh Abdel Mutalib Hala Bint uncle safe in the day when he married Abdullah youngest sons of the boys are in a safe age Hala Bint Wahab

. Then I got married Jesus Omar Bin Al Khattab of Bint prophet Ali bin Abi Talib Karam Allah is the point at the age of her grandfather, and the Prophet Omar Bin Al Khattab introduce young daughter Hafsa the Prophet Abu Bakr al-Sadiq, the age difference between them, such as that between Prophet peace be upon him and Aisha God bless them. . But some of the Orientalists come after more than one thousand and four hundred years of marriage age differences, region, prolonging say they described as a strange combination of Attention and childhood, and the inadequacy of passion into a marriage contract in Mecca before the migration to what is happening today in the country's west, where the girl marries usually before the age of twenty-five.

. Must attention to the fact that girls mature in warm regions in the very early age of eight, usually delayed girls in cold regions to the age of twenty one, as happens in some of the country's cold.

. Whatever be the case it by prayers and peace not marry Mrs. Aisha, God bless them for fun, which was the fifth session of age, but that was to confirm the link with the men loved him through intermarriage, especially after the burdens letter and become a heavy burden on his shoulders, there is no room for thinking in this regard.

. If it was prayers and peace be discouraging women and enjoying them to do that day was a young man, where the burdens of a letter or encumber or aging, but the strength of youth and lust potential.

. However, when we look at his young age, we find that he was reluctant about all this, so he gave consent to marriage from Mrs. Khadija, God bless them very old age of forty son of the fifth century.

. Then if he's obsession with women to accept this life so long Khadija wife died, God bless them without marrying them. Had the marriage of their These Khadija, God bless them God will then married?

. We got married after bint Zama Amiriyah reparation to the ANSA and even after her husband's death, which in the age of large, and not by the desires of men and discourse.

. This shows that the Prophet peace be upon him was true goals of marriage humane and legislative Islamic and so.

. And from that, when offered him a wise step daughter married Aisha thought Prophet peace be upon him

daughter of Abu Bakr, and that it refuses long-faithful companions, Abu Bakr, and the place where the Prophet, which failed to gain abides others.

. As Aisha came, God bless them to Dar Prophet peace be upon him has also opened Sawada first place in the home, and stayed up the rest to God is obedience to God and worship, and remained Mrs. Aisha, God bless them after the wife of the Prophet, peace be upon him until people become science and knowledge provisions legitimacy.

. What was the love of the Prophet peace be upon him for the Lady Aisha, God bless them a natural extension of his love for her father, God bless them.

We have asked for prayers and peace : the people you love? He said : (Aisha) said : it is men? )=2E He said : (father).

. This is Ms. Aisha, God bless them wife favorite when the Prophet peace be upon him and people like him.

. Marriage is not for mere lust, marriage was not motivated by marital comfort as much as it was very honored that Abu Bakr and preference and =C7=CF=E4=C7=C1=E5 mechanism, lowering his daughter Akram houses in Beit prophethood.

Steve

Your prophet has no peace - the actions of his "followers" have forever brought shame upon his name.

By spamming newsgroups you too are failing in your "faith".

Reply to
Colin Wilson