13 SEER Splits not cooling!??!

Page 4 of 6
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:05:36 -0600, "Nathan W. Collier"

The Service Roundtable can help you immensely with that. I've got two more years before I can qualify for a contractors license. I am already working with them on a few things and am looking forward to the day that I can toss the yoke that is my employer! Don't get me wrong, I love the company I work for, but doing it for myself is why I get up everyday and go at it. Again, the company I work for was part of Service Roundtable, I have seen exactly what it can do for an hvac business.
http://www.serviceroundtable.com /

thanks, ill research that as well as time allows.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://UtilityOffRoad.com

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Rotary goes around continuously. Recip goes back and forth.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

"Oscar_Lives" wrote:

you forgot the wankel......
Leave it to someone to bring up wanking.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

ok.... what about the rest of them
I answered your question.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

That's a new subject. Your question was what types of rotary compressors do you know about.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

and you still haven't got them all

Stormin Mormon posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Man o' man you been shaking windows too long Stumpy. Even I know they are scroll compressors! Rotarys are used in your world of the windows shakers. You just never engage that "brain" of yours to either learn or think do you?
--
Tekkie

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 02:02:51 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"

Rotary?? Your freaking retard. Still playin with "window shakers", eh? TXV's make units less sensitive? Double retard. All that means is now you are able to cram even more refrigerant into a system before it will puke on you. Stormy, you are a complete and udder idiot and you should be banned from ever getting within 1000 ft of an air conditioner. Do us all a favor and take yourself down to the river, tie a cement block around your neck and jump in. Bubba
Bubba wrote
Stormy, you are a complete and udder idiot.
============ Does that make him a bovine hack?
I'm a duck. But, being a duck isn't all it's quacked up to be.
When I'm in the moooooood, you can cow'nt on me. No bull!
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.