Your Photos

Hi,
Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a photo of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com
We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!!
Thanks,
David
--
_______________________________
http://www.forgetmenotjewelry.com /
-> Hi, -> -> Do you have forget-me-nots in your garden, pond, or backyard? Take a photo -> of them and send them to me! I want to put photos of people's -> forget-me-nots on our new website, forgetmenotjewelry.com -> -> We don't have any photos yet, so please email me some!! -> -> Thanks, -> -> David
You want them for free to use on a commercial site? I don't think so. You'll have more luck if you offer to pay for them.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

Yes indeed (thinking of her own rather unique forget-me-not shots ...)
Rachael

10,500 images via Goggle: http://images.google.com/images?q=%20%22forget%20me%20not%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8 & newwindow=1&safe=off&sa=N&as_qdr=all&tab=wi
Try getting in touch with some of the owners of the oics :~) Jenny