yew hedge dying

my yew hedge is dying due to dogs weein up it, is there anything i can use to deter the dogs and wont cost a fortune?
--
amme

amme;936228 Wrote: > my yew hedge is dying due to dogs weein up it, is there anything i can > use to deter the dogs and wont cost a fortune?
This is really the fault of the owners not the dogs so maybe a polite sign might help?
'Hanging Basket Pots | Pot Tastic' (http://tinyurl.com/6j63w54 )
--
Potman