Winter when it snows

White soft contours where there was small bush Now small birds find home Looking for a few seeds foot prints with three toes Form a image Quiet rules still it would be nice if the furnace folk arrived. Furnace fan limit control switch Lucky can run for 10 minutes
Coffee break musing.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

On 12/20/2009 11:35 AM, Bill who putters wrote:

I just cleared over a foot of global warming off walk and driveway ;)
At least snow is keeping squirrels out of bird feeder as it is too deep for them.
On 12/20/2009 9:11 AM, Frank wrote:

All that makes me glad I live where I live. Temperatures are expected to be in the 70s today. Among other flowers, three of the seven roses in my back yard are in bloom. Oranges and lemons on my dwarf trees are ready for picking.
I was 34 years old before I saw my first snowflake fall out of the sky. That was during a business trip to Philadelphia 33 years ago. I've seen it, and I don't need to see it again.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
Bill who putters wrote:

2ni break magical reality: Colorado blue spruce started a new leader, "Magic":
http://i47.tinypic.com/2qb4o51.jpg
Magical new snow:
http://i47.tinypic.com/29cnsj4.jpg
More magic: