Winter when it snows

White soft contours where there was small bush Now small birds find home Looking for a few seeds foot prints with three toes Form a image Quiet rules still it would be nice if the furnace folk arrived. Furnace fan limit control switch Lucky can run for 10 minutes

Coffee break musing.

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

I just cleared over a foot of global warming off walk and driveway ;)

At least snow is keeping squirrels out of bird feeder as it is too deep for them.

Reply to
Frank

2ni break magical reality: Colorado blue spruce started a new leader, "Magic":
new snow:
magic:
brooklyn1

All that makes me glad I live where I live. Temperatures are expected to be in the 70s today. Among other flowers, three of the seven roses in my back yard are in bloom. Oranges and lemons on my dwarf trees are ready for picking.

I was 34 years old before I saw my first snowflake fall out of the sky. That was during a business trip to Philadelphia 33 years ago. I've seen it, and I don't need to see it again.

Reply to
David E. Ross