Where to buy crape myrtle?

Hello,
Does anyone know where I mail order crape myrtles? I'm specifically looking for the Apalachee or Sioux variety. I'm open to growing from seed too. None of the nurseries around me carry these varieties.
PS - I'm in zone 6b.
Thanks -Mick
Zone 6 is really dangerously close to their cut-off point with regard to winter hardiness. I suspect the nurseries in your area have had poor experiences selling them?
Dave

Actually, they do really well in my zone. I have a watermellon variety that has done excellent the past 4 years. Its now about 12 ft high.
I was at a nursery yesterday and they were selling like crazy. Its just that they don't have the two varieties that I want. They had the Natchez, Apalachee, and Hopi.

I was interested in getting some crape myrtle for my zone 6 garden (SW OHIO) and contacted this nursery: http://www.crapemyrtle.com /
I didn't buy any so I can't make any comment about this source. They sent me a nice package of information and claimed that they had CM growing in Pittsburgh which is probably zone 5/6. There are several people in my immediate area that have a variety of CM that is red. The specimens seem to be multi-trunk small trees or large shrubs that get to be around 12-15 ft tall. They seem to be too big to have died back to the ground each year.
check yer local Lowe's. I would have told you no way this late but today we got in a TRUCKLOAD of trees and shrubs of which there were about 50 crape myrtles (more like 150 actually) in one and three gallon pots, the one gallon ones were 3.97, the three gallon ones were 8.97............madgardener in Eastern Tennessee

I'm in zone 5/6 about 12 miles north of Pittsburgh. I tried twice planting a Penn State variety that was supposed to be able to take our winters. Neither of them survived.